- Play Day 1A of the CEP Perelada in Casino Barcelona
- Casino Barcelona receives the Responsible Gambling Framework from the European Casino Association (ECA)
- NEW YEAR'S EVE: Gourmet dinner, party and dance
- CASINO LOTTERY: Experience a Christmas full of great gifts!
- CASINO BARCELONA COMEDY: 23 November laugh with Guillem Estadella
- POKER CASH 8-MAX from 1/3 Hold'em and 2/2 Omaha
- POKER CASH 8-MAX Check the status and waiting lists of poker cash tables in real time
- SIMRACING by LET ROOM: bring out your inner pilot!
- FRENCH ROULETTE available Friday and Saturday
- CHAMPIONS JIJANTE: Follow the European games of FC Barcelona with Gerard Romero!
- NEW SLOTS: Discover the most modern slot machines!
- Ají Restaurant: Celebrate New Year with a special dinner
1. DATA CONTROLLER
Your personal data will be processed by GRAN CASINO BARCELONA, S.L.U., a company located in Barcelona, Calle Pere II de Montcada, 1, 08034 Barcelona, with CIF (Tax ID Number) B-08511834 (hereinafter, CASINO BARCELONA).
2. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS
The personal data included in the request form will be processed for the only purpose of answering it, whereas our legitimate interest in giving you an adequate answer is the legal basis for the processing.
3. DATA DISCLOSURE AND INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Your data will never be shared, sold, rented or made available in any other way to any third party, except for service providers of CASINO BARCELONA that perform certain services for us, they will however never process the data for their own purposes.
CASINO BARCELONA does not process your data outside the European Union or the European Economic Area (EU and EEA, respectively). In case this situation changes at any time, CASINO BARCELONA undertakes to take all necessary measures to carry out the data transfer pursuant to the provisions of the regulations applicable at any time and to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data.
4. DURATION OF THE PROCESSING AND DATA STORAGE PERIOD
All the data you submitted to us will be processed as long as necessary to answer your request.
Once the request has been answered, your data will be stored for a period of two (2) years. Once the aforementioned period has passed, your data will be duly anonymized for statistical purposes or market studies, whenever possible, or duly blocked to comply with any legal obligations and to deal with any complaints until they become time-barred.
5. EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS
At any time, you may object to any of the processings outlined above.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction, or portability by contacting us in writing under the mailing address at Calle Pere II de Montcada, 1, 08034 Barcelona, Spain, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any doubts, questions, or complaints about the way we process your personal data, you may contact our Data Protection Officer via email to email@example.com or by letter to the business address at Calle Pere II de Montcada, 1, 08034, Barcelona, using the reference “DPO”. In case you do not get an answer within a reasonable period of time (2 months), you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Authority.