- SIMRACING by LET ROOM: Come and beat the times of DANI JUNCADELLA, IMSA GTD Indianapolis 2023 champion
- Café Quijano in concert: On October 21 discover his latest album!
- Casino Barcelona receives the Responsible Gambling Framework from the European Casino Association (ECA)
- POKER CASH 8-MAX Check the status and waiting lists of poker cash tables in real time
- FRENCH ROULETTE available Friday and Saturday
- Discover our PROMOTIONS!
- CHAMPIONS JIJANTE: Follow the European games of FC Barcelona with Gerard Romero!
- NEW SLOTS: Discover the most modern slot machines!
- CASINO BARCELONA COMEDY: 19 October laugh with Sara Escudero
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Casino hours?
Open every day.
Machine Room (street level):
Monday to Sunday, from 9 a.m. to 6 a.m.
SIMRACING by LET ROOM (street level):
Monday to Sunday, from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Game Room (beach level):
*Schedules are subject to change
Where is the Casino located?
Casino Barcelona is located on Calle Marina 19-21 (Port Olímpic) and has four different entrances. The main entrance is located on Calle Marina, but the Casino can also be accessed through Marina Village, the Hotel Arts passageway and/or La Terraza del Casino.
What documentation do I need to get in?
To enter the Casino you have to be over the age of 18 and show the following documents:
- Spanish citizens: Original national ID card (DNI)
- Foreign citizens (Non-EU citizens) residing in Spain: Residence permit
- European Union citizens: National ID card or passport (original documents)
- Non-EU citizens: Passport (original document)
How much do tickets cost?
How should I dress to get into the Casino?
Sportswear is allowed; patrons may enter in sneakers but not in flip-flops, espadrilles or swimsuits. Patrons may not enter wearing sleeveless undershirts, motorcycle helmets or large backpacks.
Casino Barcelona offers its guests a cloakroom service, with a fee for suitcases and large items and free for all other items.
What table games are available?
You can play American Roulette, Blackjack, Mini Baccarat and 5 Card Stud at Casino Barcelona.
What slot machines are available?
Casino Barcelona has the best, most innovative slots. You’ll find Multi-line Video Wheel Slots, Multi-game Video Slots, Video Poker, Multiplier Wheel Slots, Multi-line Wheel Slots, I-Table Blackjack, I-Table Ultimate Texas Hold’em, Roulette, Easy Poker and I-Roulette.
What poker games are available?
What are the minimum bets?
Americana Roulette: 5€
Blackjack: 10€, 20€ 50€
Stud Poker: 10€
PokerTexas Hold’em No Limit (blinds): 1- 3 €
Omaha Pot Limit (blinds): 5 - 10€
Electronic Roulette: 0.20€
Can I exchange foreign currency?
Yes. All foreign currency is available at official rates at the Casino Cashier.
Can I buy chips with my credit card?
Yes. You can use your credit card to buy chips at the Casino Cashier. ATMs from different banks are also available inside the Casino.
Can I take pictures inside the Casino?
Using a cell phone, taking pictures and recording video are prohibited on the casino floor or anywhere where it might disturb other guests.